1.Applied in food field, it contains a lot of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, which can help body with better health care;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, there are various forms existed, such as tablets, capsules and powder, these can prevent various of diseases;
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.
(1. Help to develop healthy babies
(2. Maintain high energy for the adults
(3. Help to delay senility for the elderly
(4. Enhance human immune system
(5. Restrain malignant tumors
(6. Cure hepatitis diseases
(7. Prevent cardio-vascular diseases
(8. Prevent heart disease and stroke
Spirulina's scientific name is arthrospira platensis. This edible algae has a long history of safe human consumption and over 30 years of safety testing. Special farms where spirulina is cultivated under controlled conditions do not allow the growth of other contaminant blue-green algae, as in lakes and waterways.
Many essential nutrients recommended by experts to help protect our bodies are concentrated in Spirulina. It contains the most powerful combination of nutrients ever known in any grain, herb or food.