Frozen Squid Tube/Frozen Squid Ring
Todarodes Pacificus / lllex Argentinus
IQF or BQF
Types of Processing
U5, U7, U10, 10/20PCS/KG, ETC.
30%, 20%,10%., as Clients's requirement
BULK10KG/CTN OR 10X1KG/CTN.
Fujian Province, China
1 x 20'FCL, loading with 9,500kgs.
1 x 40'FCL, loading with 18,000kgs.
Within 10 days after confirmation.
A. T/T with 30% despoit, balance payment against the copy of
shipping docs sent by email or fax.
B. L/C at sight.
1. Commerical Invoice 2. Packing List
3. Certificate of Origin 4. Health Certificate
5. Bill of Loading 6. Form A / Form E
7. Others fishing documents as per custmers’ need
U.S., European countries, the Middle East, African countries.
1. Squid is rich in calcium, phosphorus and iron, which is conducive to bone development and hematopoiesis, and can effectively treat anemia;
2. In addition to protein and amino acids required by the human body, squid also contains a large amount of taurine, which can suppress the cholesterol content in the blood, relieve fatigue, restore vision, and improve liver function;
3. The peptides and selenium contained in squid have antiviral and anti-radiation effects